Abstracts and Full Papers
The workshop topics include but are not limited to the modeling and fabrication of
- Novel dielectric materials for NIR, Mid-IR, THz device
- Rare earth - based materials and devices
- NIR and Mid-IR coherent light sources
- Supercontinuum generation
- PBG devices, Metallo-dielectric photonic crystals, plasmonics
- Microresonators, integrated optics
- Components and system for biomedicine, interaction of light with biological tissues, optical diagnostic and therapy
- Microwave photonics applications and Radio-over-fibre transmission
- Optical 5G
- Optical antennas
- THz components and systems
- Aerospace photonics
SPECIAL ISSUE on
"Advances on Dielectric Photonic Devices and Systems Beyond Visible"
To publish a Special Issue of the journal Applied Sciences (IF = 1.679), focused on Advances on Dielectric Photonic Devices and Systems Beyond Visible, please contact the Guest Editors Francesco Prudenzano (email@example.com), Antonella D'Orazio (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Maurizio Ferrari (email@example.com) for any additional information.
The final deadline is 31 December 2018.